Thursday, January 17, 2013

VINYL PLANK FLOORING



I just recently finished a small job where I installed some new Vinyl Plank Flooring in a bathroom.  The floor had dry rot throughout, so once I pulled out the very old linoleum, repaired the dry rot, I installed the new floor.

Some of the dry rot I encountered
 
I was real impressed with how the floor turned out and so was the tenant.   A major advantage of installing vinyl planking versus other types of flooring is cost.  It’s much less expensive to purchase and install vinyl planking…it can even be installed over your existing floor, as long as the surface is smooth.

Take a look at the before and after photos and let me know what you think!



Old Linoleum Floor

New Vinyl Plank Flooring


Before  

1 comment:

  1. According to me Vinyl Flooring is one of the best and economical flooring option. The best advantage of vinyl flooring is it not only enhance the beauty of your home but also can increase the resale value of your home. Really nice to read your post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete