Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Four years and going strong!!!

This coming month marks the 4 year anniversary of Steve’s Handyman Service.  To think that it’s been four years since I made the decision to leave a successful career in the movie industry and move back to my home town of Novato in search for a better quality of life.  We packed up our lives and left L.A., after 22 years, not knowing what was ahead.  In my previous career as a Special Effects Technician you sort of become a Jack- of- all-trades.   Not having a job to come too when we arrived in Northern California and with a truck full of tools I decided to start a home repair business. 

I have the greatest clients who continually keep me busy with their projects as well as continuing to refer me to their friends and family.  Thanks to them, my business is over 75% based off of referrals.

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you who have made Steve’s Handyman Service the success it is in just 4 short years.  I will continue to work as hard as possible for you and I look forward to many more years servicing your home improvement needs.

Take a look at my testimonial page and see what some of my clients have to say.  If you need some home improvements done or know of someone who does, please give me a call.   Steve


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    Omaha Remodelling Services

    ReplyDelete